Thursday, January 20, 2011

Allison Focella Video Production Blog

Class One: January 19th, 2011

I was not sure what to expect from this class.  I am very interested in Video Production, but I am still not sure which specific field I would like to learn more about; either production, editing, or writing. I am leaning towards editing, because that seems very interesting and I have been interested in editing for a while. I really enjoy my professor because I can tell he is going to make this class very fun and relatable to.  I like how he conducts the class in a nontraditional way, I think it will aid in my learning process.  I thought it was a lot of fun that the first thing we all did was log on to Facebook and friend our professor, to join a group he had created for all of us. He also spoke about some of his experience which was very impressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment