Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reflection- City Wide Group

Day One: City Wide Group

Today we were separated into three different groups.  Each person was interviewed by the three different producers so the producers could chose the candidate they believed they could work best with.  Even though, I did not expect the first class to be so interactive, I thought that this was helpful and extremely.  This interaction with all the students was key to helping the groups be separated by compatibility.  I believe that this is going to make each group be more successful.  I was chose to be in the group of Kerry, Julienne, and Erick and our group name is City Wide.  I think that our group will work very well together  resulting in the production of great footage.

I am very excited to work with my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment