Thursday, April 28, 2011

Film Festival Reflection- April 26th 2011

First Annual Film Festival Reflection

On April 26th, Loyola University held their first annual film festival.  I really enjoyed the festival, and saw a lot of productions that I really liked.  The festival showed a mixture of types of videos that Loyola students produced.  Since this was the first annual film festival, it featured some students that had graduated already.  It was really interesting and inspirational to see other students work.  By watching other students work I was able to think of ideas that I am interested in producing.  My favorite video was the music video for “I Love Knowledge”.  I thought it was really amazing how a Loyola student wrote the rap for it, and then produced a full music video for it.  My other favorite videos were the videos that the last person produced.  They had really cool effects and interesting plots.  Watching all the student produced films made me realize how much I want to produce my own film for fun!  In all, I really enjoyed the film festival and it was great to see my peers work!

No comments:

Post a Comment