Thursday, April 28, 2011

Last Video Class Reflection

April 28th, 2011- Last Class Reflection


Today was our last video class with Doc Chris.  Today was dedicated to finishing all of our work that we have been working on all semester.  Team City Wide turned out to be a great group being the first group to have all of their projects done!  Today we finished our promo for Tracks, the interview for Tracks and our commercial for Subway sandwiches.  We also learned a lot today while we were editing because we had a lot of questions and Jay was able to help us with our work.  We finally finished all of our projects and uploaded all of them to YouTube!  After class, we went to gain intern hours by helping Doc Chris with his Sight Sound and Motion class.  We had to all wear different colors, either red, blue or green.  Then Doc Chris had each group pose for sight, sound and motion.  While we were posing the other two groups were taking pictures or videos of our group.  This was Doc Chris' Sight Sound and Motion class final.  Everyone had a great time and it was a very fun way of giving out a final!


I was very sad when our class ended, because I will miss our class very much as well as Doc Chris.  I am very happy I took this class, because it made me realize how much I like film making.  I plan on helping out a lot with GreyComm studios next year, so I know I will be seeing Doc Chris often.  Overall, I really enjoyed this course and cannot wait to use all the skills I learned later in life!


Here are some photos from the Sight Sound and Motion final project:









No comments:

Post a Comment