Wednesday, April 27, 2011

An Interview with Quincy Lucas

An Interview With Quincy Lucas 



Today, I helped out another team in my class in the production of their interview with Quincy Lucas.  Quincy Lucas is the founder of Witney's Lights a non-profit organization for Domestic Violence.  Quincy Lucas is a good friend of Doc Chris, and I was very honored to meet her.  She is such an influential person and has been on almost every talk show (expect Oprah which she is working on!)  I was the switcher for this production, which means I cut from camera to camera so that the final product will not need a lot of editing.  I really enjoyed working with the other team, and learned a lot!  It was also a pleasure to meet Quincy Lucas and learn about Witney's Lights.  

Here are some photos from today!





Also here are some clips of Quincy on various talk shows!





***If you want to learn more about Witney's Lights go to http://www.witneyslights.com/ ***

   

No comments:

Post a Comment