Wednesday, April 27, 2011

An Interview with Eric D. Goodman

An Interview with Eric D. Goodman 




Today I got the honor to be the producer of Team City Wide as we interviewed Eric D. Goodman, Author of Tracks a Novel in Stories.  I was a little nervous to be the leader today and did not know what to expect.  I have never been a producer for an interview and was very surprised how well the interview went.  When Eric D. Goodman showed up we were all very excited to interview him and learn more about his new book Tracks.  Each member of Team City Wide had a different role in the production of this interview.  I was the producer, J-Smooth was the interviewer, Erick was the camera man, Julienne was the writer, and Shelly was the main camera man.  Also, Doc Chris and our class was in the control room watching the interview and cutting from camera to camera.  It took us two takes to get our final product.  Doc Chris was very impressed with our work and said that we did a great job.  Being the producer of this interview really opened my eyes to the possibility of my future.  After this interview, I realized that I might really enjoy working with productions such as this, and maybe even being a producer!  Eric D. Goodman was very happy with the interview and was a very nice man.  It was a pleasure having the honor to meet him and learn more about his upcoming novel.  I am staying in contact with him so I can update him on all of our progress.  In all, today was a great success and I had an amazing time!


Here are some photos from today!   







*** If you want to know more about Tracks visit www.tracksnovel.com ***

     

No comments:

Post a Comment